Hear nationally recognized ICD-10 expert and Libman Education course author Lynn Kuehn, MS, RHIA, CCS-P, FAHIMA, discuss Endoscopic 3rd Ventriculostomy FY 2018 (Issues in Pediatric Procedure Coding) in this free, brief presentation.
Need comprehensive and complete pediatrics coding guidance? Then consider Libman Education’s Pediatrics Coding Suite.
Why take these courses?
- Covers PCS, CM, and CPT pediatrics coding
- Authored by nationally recognized coding experts Lynn Kuehn and Gail I. Smith
- Developed in conjunction with leading Children’s Hospitals, Libman Education’s Pediatrics Coding Suite provides comprehensive and complete guidance
- Courses are specifically designed to address the coding needs of pediatric services within general acute hospitals as well as the complexity of services provided by specialty Children’s Hospitals
- Take the entire suite and earn 17 Certificates of Completion and CEUs! 20 AHIMA, 20 AAPC
To purchase or learn more, click here.
Lynn Kuehn is president of Kuehn Consulting, LLC, in Waukesha, Wisconsin, a consulting firm specializing in coding for all settings and physician practice management issues. Lynn is a nationally recognized trainer on ICD-10-PCS and other HIM-related topics. Lynn served on the AHIMA Board of Directors and authored several of AHIMA’s most popular books including Procedural Coding and Reimbursement for Physician Services; CCS-P Exam Preparation, and ICD-10-PCS: An Applied Approach. Together with her co-Author Theresa Jorwic, Lynn received the Triumph Literary Legacy Award from AHIMA for ICD-10-PCS: An Applied Approach. Called the “go-to” resource for learning and mastering ICD-10-PCS, ICD-10-PCS: An Applied Approach provides step-by-step instructions and exercises at all levels, and is used throughout Kuehn’s ICD-10-PCS courses authored for Libman Education.