Anatomy & Physiology for Coders
Understanding Anatomy and Physiology is Foundational to Medical Record Coding
Anatomy & Physiology for Coders was written by coders, for coders!
The 12-week online curriculum provides a comprehensive and complete review of major body systems. Additional bonus content of particular value to coders includes disease processes, selected medical terminology, frequently prescribed drugs, and commonly ordered laboratory tests.
Anatomy & Physiology for Coders provides coding professionals with immediate knowledge to increase their proficiency in ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and CPT coding.
Anatomy & Physiology for Coders provides the foundational knowledge essential for medical record coding.
Tuition $220 per person/per course
Online Flexibility! Work at your own pace; save time and travel costs.Enroll Now
- Comprehensive and complete review of major body systems
- Additional bonus content of particular value to coders includes
- disease processes
- selected medical terminology
- frequently prescribed drugs
- commonly ordered laboratory tests
- The 12-week course includes weekly lesson plans based on one or more chapters from the textbook Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology by Donald Rizzo
- Students will have 24×7 online access to course content.
- Coursework will require four to eight hours per week to complete, depending on the topic as well as the student’s knowledge and experience
- Multimedia presentation including videos and interactive educational games
- Full-color anatomical drawings to amplify course content
- Test Yourself Quizzes and Weekly Assessments assure mastery of material
“The best part is that it is really specific to what we as coders need to know. It is to the point and I like that.”
“I liked that it could be completed when my schedule allowed.”
“Love the A&P Course! Love it, love it, love it. The format is very easy to use. The info is very good. The outlines of the information are well done…This product is excellent and well done. Worth every penny!”
“It weeds out a lot of stuff not needed for coding, since coding people designed the course. It includes materials on disease processes that coders may see documented every day, so it is more relevant than the usual college level Anatomy and Physiology course. The variety of modalities for learning the material is helpful-that is, the repetition through visual diagrams, videos, and a variety of games, reinforces the learning process.”
Libman Education is offering the FREE whitepaper “A Critical First Step. Getting Medical Coders Ready for ICD-10-CM/PCS.” Download today, and begin your journey to ICD-10 readiness!
Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology by Donald Rizzo is required. The textbook is not included with course tuition and must be purchased separately. It may be ordered through our bookstore.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, students must achieve a passing score of 70% or higher and complete 19 hours of contact instruction.
To receive CEU credit, students must achieve a passing rate on the course assessment(s). Students are able to repeat the course assessment(s) until they have mastered the material.
Students will have up to 16 weeks to complete the course. To receive an optional extension, contact Libman Education at [email protected] for pricing.